At a Glance
Common software integration points
Software integration helps employees work efficiently and keep information in sync across the business. Integration removes manual steps and can be used to:
- Push orders into QuickBooks
- Pull sales inquiries from the web into a CRM – customer relationship management software
- Sync records between distributor and supplier
- Automate shipping
- Work with website designers to build back-end website integrations
What would you like to do? We love a good challenge!
When software integration isn’t enough, we also offer custom software development.
Software integration saves time
There are thousands – if not millions – of great small business software programs out on the market today. The challenge is that many software programs do one thing exceptionally well – and little else.
Software integration can:
- Reduce duplication of effort
- Stop things from falling through the cracks
- Make it easier to train new employees