Cloud computing: Are you ready to migrate?
When you think of moving to the cloud, you may be thinking of this in one of two ways.
- You want to evaluate moving to SaaS (software-as-a-service) cloud-based apps, where your business pays a monthly or annual fee for the use of the software. The SaaS provider keeps the software up-to-date. Users access the software through a web browser. We consider this to be part of our software selection services.
- You want to move your desktop apps, databases, and IT infrastructure to the cloud – usually Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services (AWS). Users typically access the software securely through a VPN. Your private environment is 100% owned by you. You decide when to upgrade. This is what we mean when we talk about cloud migration services.
Why move to the cloud?
- Cloud hosting can lower your total cost of ownership. Instead of owning and maintaining on-premise servers, you can right-size your resource utilization so you are only paying for what you need.
- Cloud hosting is usually even more secure and reliable than on-premise servers. Microsoft Azure and AWS are both built for scale, speed and security.
- You can get up and running quickly. We can build a virtual environment for you in a fraction of the time it would take in a traditional server setup.
Our cloud migration services help you move your data, integrate your systems, improve data security and optimize your IT environment.