At a Glance
Use the Microsoft Power Platform to streamline operations
The Microsoft Power Platform consists of five products that can be used individually or together to connect applications to create an end-to-end business workflow. Power Platform consists of:
While Microsoft touts these products as making it “easy for everyone to build their own custom solutions,” we find many of our clients have neither the time or interest in learning how to join database fields and build their own applications.
We have deep understanding of databases and how to build custom queries – and custom applications – so you can get the exact solution that fits the needs of your organization. Out of the box, Power Platform connects with hundreds of applications. Let us see what we can build for you.
Power Apps & Power Automate
What are common uses of Power Apps?
As software developers, our team is frequently asked to build a new application or replace an existing one. We can use Power Apps for projects like:
- Replacing an Access database
- Building a front-end form, like a mobile-friendly inspection checklist that gets stored centrally
- Taking information captured in an order-taking system and sending it to an accounting system
Why use Power Apps over other solutions?
Power Apps isn’t the only tool in our software development toolbelt, but many customers like Power Apps because it:
- Connects natively with other Microsoft applications
- Is continually being improved by Microsoft
- Has strong security and compliance features
- Is relatively fast and affordable (especially compared to traditionally coded applications)