At a Glance
Move to a modern phone solution
VOIP business phones are a must-have for our modern era. Employees don’t have to give out their cell number to be reached while working at home or at a remote site. Plus, VOIP has the advantages of a traditional office phone setup like having a customizable auto attendant, call queues, spam blocking, and dynamic call routing. Our VOIP phone service includes:
- Installation of a new Voice Over Internet Protocol (VOIP) system
- Porting over existing phone lines and extensions
- Setting up call forwarding, call waiting and call blocking options
- Training your team on how to use the VOIP system
VOIP telephones provide a professional experience for prospects and customers.
Which VOIP phone system? Why VOIP over PBX?
VOIP is an acronym for Voice Over Internet Protocol.
More plainly, VOIP is an Internet-based phone system. VOIP offers significant advantages over traditional small business phone systems built using a PBX (Private Box Exchange) network.
- Initial system setup and ongoing costs are lower
- Distance and location make no difference – it’s easy to route calls to remote workers and field service personnel
- You can add as many phone lines as you need
- Automatically includes premium features like call forwarding, call waiting, voicemail, spam blocking, etc.
- Can be integrated with Microsoft 365 and other online meeting and collaboration software programs to provide a seamless experience for employees, customers and prospects.
The only caveat is that your business must have a fast, reliable Internet connection.
But don’t you need that anyway?