At a Glance
We are business IT advisors and strategists above all else – meaning we put your needs first. Our goal is to guide you toward decisions that will serve your business now – and in the future.
You can save yourself so much time, money and frustration by getting IT advice BEFORE you make a technology decision. There’s almost nothing worse than buying a new piece of software or hardware that doesn’t work the way you expected it to – or isn’t compatible with the rest of your IT infrastructure.
- Should you migrate to the cloud?
- How will your systems work together?
- What hardware should you buy?
- Can employees use their own devices?
- What IT policies do you need to have in place?
- How can you maximize business productivity?
Whether you’re setting up a new office or know it’s time for a technology refresh, as your business technology advisors, we can help guide your decisions.
Have you considered outsourced IT services?
As an outsourced IT services provider, we can provide a more diverse skill set at a lower cost and lower risk than hiring a full-time IT professional. We can help you with issues like:
- Patching and upgrading software
- Replacing hardware
- Setting up new users
- Enforcing IT policies & procedures
- Troubleshooting server and computer problems
- Running regular backups
Having a reliable outsourced IT service provider is an affordable way to keep your IT environment running smoothly, which keeps your business running smoothly. We can either work remotely or provide onsite IT services in Detroit – specifically Macomb, Oakland and Wayne Counties. Give us a try!