What is business analytics?
Business analytics comes in various forms.
- Reports for financial, sales and period end reporting to look back on how we did.
- Dashboards to monitor company health and detect anomalies .
- Alerts and workflow task reminders to handle urgent items.
Business analytics drive better business decisions.
Do you know your numbers? What do you need to know?
- Which of our products and services are most profitable?
- What does our sales forecast look like?
- Do we need to hire more staff?
- How much inventory should we carry?
- Where are we experiencing bottlenecks in our customer delivery process?
Here at Eclipse Consulting, we can build custom databases and custom queries of those databases and business applications to provide you with the information you need when you need it. We can extract and combine information from QuickBooks, Profit 21, Microsoft Dynamics, and other small business systems so you get a multi-dimensional across-the-company view of what’s REALLY going on.