Your business depends on technology.
All businesses do.
Or… at least companies who want to make more money with less effort do.
The challenge is that small business owners depend on technology, but don’t always understand the risks – or the benefits – that technology provides.
Frequently we see clients who are missing small, but critical components that would keep their IT environment more secure. Things like:
- Anti-virus software
- Backup of laptops
- Software security patches and updates
We also see missed opportunities…
- Re-entering information into multiple software applications
- Not sharing calendars and documents
- Still dependent on whiteboards and paper
That’s why we recommend new clients start with a business technology assessment.
What’s a Business Technology Assessment?
Think of business technology assessments like a routine physical with your doctor. If you have recurring headaches, a doctor has the equipment and experience to find the source of the problem.
If you have technology headaches, we can help you solve them! We take a look at:
- Your business goals and limitations
- Any technology problems you’re experiencing
- The age and condition of your hardware
- Your backup and recovery processes
- Your business processes
- Your critical software applications
- And your IT policies and procedures
We help you come up with a plan to:
- Maximize employee productivity and efficiency
- Create and enforce data security standards
- Manage your technology budget so you don’t have big hits to your cash flow
- Achieve your business goals!
Our business technology assessment doesn’t cost a lot of time – or money. The small business technology assessment starts at just $500, and includes a written report and a meeting to discuss our findings. You’ll walk away with the peace of mind that your technology is in good shape – or you’ll have some clarity on what you need to do to improve your IT environment. It’s a win-win situation. Eclipse Consulting is located in Clinton Township, and serves businesses in the Metro Detroit area – Macomb County, Oakland County and Wayne County.