Moving to Microsoft 365?
As a Microsoft 365 Partner, we help you make the most of your technology investment. Our IT Professionals will help you:
- Select the appropriate Microsoft 365 licenses. You don’t want to pay too much – or not get the features you need. While the Microsoft website has a lot of information, our team can get your questions answered more quickly and more thoroughly.
- Create the account. Setup initial users, permissions and mailboxes. We’ll help you understand your options around security and shared resources, mailboxes, teams and groups.
- Sync your Microsoft accounts. If you have an on-premise Active Directory, we can setup user synchronization with Microsoft 365.
- Move your emails and data over from other systems. Whether you’re moving from an on-premise Exchange Server or G-Suite, your old mailboxes and file servers can be moved over so everything can be accessed from one central location.
- Setup storage, security and archiving rules. Setup rules for automatic email encryption. Establish secure connections between mail servers. Create forwarding rules. Enable litigation holds when necessary to preserve email in case of legal action. Help manage HIPAA or other privacy compliance concerns. Decide on anti-malware, backup and other data security needs.
Plus, as your Microsoft 365 Partner, we’re here to support your systems and troubleshoot problems at any time.