At a Glance
We help businesses grow – efficiently and securely.
Whether you’re looking to add employees, add new locations, or scale operations, we can help you meet your business goals. You may not ready to hire full-time IT staff, yet you need practical business-oriented technical advice and on-demand help desk support.
As your IT partner, some of the ways we help business grow are by helping you:
- Develop an IT roadmap so you have a framework for technology decisions
- Select hardware and software that will serve your business now and in the future
- Be on-call for technical support – but even more importantly – helping you avoid those situations
When you work with us, you’re not locked into expensive monthly fees. Our flexible IT services can be adapted to fulfill your needs as you grow. With our help, you avoid both obvious and hidden problems.
Moving to Microsoft 365?
As a Microsoft 365 Partner, we help you make the most of your technology investment. Our IT Professionals will help you:
- Select the appropriate Microsoft 365 licenses. You don’t want to pay too much – or not get the features you need. While the Microsoft website has a lot of information, our team can get your questions answered more quickly and more thoroughly.
- Create the account. Setup initial users, permissions and mailboxes. We’ll help you understand your options around security and shared resources, mailboxes, teams and groups.
- Sync your Microsoft accounts. If you have an on-premise Active Directory, we can setup user synchronization with Microsoft 365.
- Move your emails and data over from other systems. Whether you’re moving from an on-premise Exchange Server or G-Suite, your old mailboxes and file servers can be moved over so everything can be accessed from one central location.
- Setup storage, security and archiving rules. Setup rules for automatic email encryption. Establish secure connections between mail servers. Create forwarding rules. Enable litigation holds when necessary to preserve email in case of legal action. Help manage HIPAA or other privacy compliance concerns. Decide on anti-malware, backup and other data security needs.
Plus, as your Microsoft 365 Partner, we’re here to support your systems and troubleshoot problems at any time.
Download the Microsoft 365 Productivity Guide
By requesting this guide, you agree to receive
marketing communications from us.
Why should you move to Microsoft 365?
With the new Microsoft 365 you can get more done with innovative features, such as:
- Access content securely with Multi-Factor Authentication.
- Reduce risk with built-in Data Loss Prevention.
- Never miss a security release with Deferred Updates.
- Log in just once with Windows 10 Hello and Single Sign On.
- Co-author documents at the same time.
- Always stay connected with Skype meetings.
- Get files out of your inbox with Modern Attachments.
- Save time with Microsoft Office Templates and Themes.
- Connect the team with shared notebooks.
- Take Office everywhere with mobile apps.
- Find the right command, fast, with help from Tell Me.
- Quickly find what you’re looking for with Smart Lookup.
- Access your most recently used documents from any device.
Moving to Microsoft 365
Learn the top 10 Myths about moving to the cloud and what companies really need to know before they move to Microsoft 365.
Click below to download. No email registration required.
WHY WORK WITH US?
We’ve been a Michigan IT Services firm for more than 20 years. Not only can we move your data to Microsoft 365 and dispel those Microsoft 365 myths, we can help your business grow in various other ways by supporting your technology with:
- IT Troubleshooting and IT Support
- Network management
- Cloud migrations
- Small business technology selection, setup and management
- Custom software development and integration
If you need IMMEDIATE IT support, call us at 586.263.1775. We can get new customer accounts setup for you quickly. If you’d like to sit down and talk about your IT strategy and longer-term technology needs, set up a time to meet using the form on the right. (Or you can call us – unlike many companies today, we actually have a front office person who still answers the phones.)
Ready to move to Microsoft 365?
Request a free consultation.