Did you move to a new office or create a new business?
Or is it just time to take your business technology seriously? Every business today depends on technology. Focus on creating a strong IT foundation from the outset, so your business runs smoothly. We can help you plan and setup your new business IT environment. Some components to think about when creating your IT foundation are:
- What kind of computers should you buy – Mac or Windows? Desktops or laptops?
- How much hard drive space and memory do you need?
- Do you need a server – or should you host your IT platform in the cloud?
- What software will you use to run your business?
- Do you have security policies and procedures in place for contractors and employees?
- What email system will you use?
- Who will maintain your systems?
- How will you ensure you have proper backups and that they can be recovered?
We come in with one goal – to create systems that work for YOU and that will grow with you. Having a reliable IT service provider will get you setup correctly from the beginning – and keep your business running smoothly. We work remotely or provide onsite IT services in Detroit – specifically Macomb, Oakland and Wayne Counties. Give us a call at 586.263.1775 or use the form on this page to request a free initial consultation.