Creating IT Policies and Procedures for Your Business.
Improve operational efficiency. Reduce risk.
Small business technology can create affordable avenue to meet your business goals. But hardware and software alone are not enough. Your employees and contractors must be aware of the IT policies and procedures that help you capitalize on these opportunities.
IT Procedures Create Efficiency.
Don’t make employees guess how to do their jobs. Small business software is designed to enable employee empowerment and increase customer satisfaction. Creating technology checklists and offering your employees technology training will help you create consistency and build trust – plus will save you time, money and frustration.
- Where should information be stored?
- What happens next?
- Is there a way to run my business faster or easier?
- How should we communicate internally and externally?
- What are the rules around here?
- Where do I need to be mindful of compliance concerns like HIPAA, credit card information, and other sensitive client data.
Enforcing IT Policies Increases Data Security.
Most data security breaches are caused by employees. Most data loss is caused by poorly enforced IT policies.
Ensure your employees know what’s expected of them: