Buying small business computer hardware can be tricky.
We do everything “from the walls out” to setup your office IT environment. We’ll help you:
- Decide whether to use on-premise servers, cloud servers or a hybrid environment
- Configure and optimize your servers
- Setup a VOIP telephone system
- Develop a purchasing strategy for office servers, computers, tablets and mobile devices
- Plus, put IT policies and procedures in place to keep your IT environment running smoothly.
Today, it’s easy enough to go out a buy computers from Best Buy and servers from Dell. What is harder is figuring out exactly what you need. That’s why we ALWAYS recommend our clients call us before buying any new server, computer, laptop, storage device or mobile device. Take our specs and then buy the computer on your own if you want. We’ll help you figure out:
- How much memory you need
- How much processing speed you need
- How much hard drive space you need
- The operating system that makes most sense based on the software programs you’re running
- PLUS – we can strip out the “bloatware” that comes pre-installed with most hardware
Don’t overbuy – or get stuck with lagging desktop and device performance.